• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need Hoster For Rl Map

What Client is it!? , If it is 8.5 I can host it for you 200 players without lagg.

I'll do it :D , I can handle around 1000+ player without lag:D

Have host Crystalii 7.6 with around 400/1000 , No laggs , no complain :D

Omg guys, you dont have to even speak with him, yes, yes exactly you dont have to, these kind of people, first of all, with low posts, NO REPUTATION , could just be ignored omg, you guys got enough time to waste with such a noob?

Omg guys, you dont have to even speak with him, yes, yes exactly you dont have to, these kind of people, first of all, with low posts, NO REPUTATION , could just be ignored omg, you guys got enough time to waste with such a noob?

Really Mizo only because they got low post it don't mean they aren't trust worthy, How can a OTland Member even try to be trust worthy when guys like you write things like that!? ^.-

Actually yeah, otherwise, someone else here, who has reputation know he's trustworthy then he will post here to say he's trustworthy.

Moha Zaki Dont Trust people with low posts...
i know people with low post are my frends and good guys but some people are assholes and try to scamm you!
Try to get a Hoster (Trustfull) and a Good Member at otland ^^
i think you already know me hehehh

Al Massiva, How do you now i'm not trust full? -.-You are either trust full , joined for 1 month ago and cheated for good REP?-.-

Actually yeah, otherwise, someone else here, who has reputation know he's trustworthy then he will post here to say he's trustworthy.

I have to say that Sir Starlight got a point. You don't have to judge peopels because they are "low posters" and cannot be a good hoster. So do you think that every singel low posters are scamers and pathetic thief's?

I have to say that Sir Starlight got a point. You don't have to judge peopels because they are "low posters" and cannot be a good hoster. So do you think that every singel low posters are scamers and pathetic thief's?

People with low post, and Rep, are like a Low level in tibia.. would you trust a pair of soft boots to a level 3, as you don't want to judge people after their posts...

r9etdc.jpg

17zfko.jpg

HE IS A SCAMMER!!

Don't include information like passwords or credit card numbers in an instant message.

[email protected] says:
lmao
scammer!
but for real
learn how to bind
undetectable viruses
sonny boy
unless your just an diiot
idiot
and paid for a virus

moha zaki you buyed it from moh
its not our problem if you dont know waht is remeres map editor you cant set up a server ^^
you cant set up anything!

Last edited:
Back