• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need Hoster For Smozira OT

bodycarcoo01

Reaction score
Hey All,, Am Searching Hoster For My Ot <Smozira OT>

Its a New Ip Here Some Information :
Ip : Smozira.Zapto.org
Port : 7171
Client : 8.60
High Exp Server
Admins : ME/Scripter/Mapper/Hoster
Exp: 50000000
Rebirth System
To Choose You We Have To Know You

Name:
Exprinced In Host:
Why We Should Pick You:
Your Full Ping:

The Hoster Will Get Admin In The Ot And <WILL BE PAID> But When The Ot Got Some Donations

U Must Give Me Nice Application And Thx xD

I Will Give u my MsN.

Regards ,BodyCaroo

[email protected]
[email protected]

my email if you need it
Will Show You Map After Day

Last edited:
Some more information maybe :)

How long have you worked on the OT?
How many players do you think will play?
Is everything done? All errors, AAC page etc etc
Is it download and run or have you accually done anything on it?
Age on the staff? Are they serious players? For example will they curropt the server.
How is the server built? Does it have end game? Renewal system? Will players get borded after 12h playtime or will they be able to play for weeks?

I've been looking for a serious project to host for a while now.

How long have you worked on the OT : i have worked on OT for 2 years
How many players do you think will play : i have openned it before and it reached 80 or 90 player i can't remember
Is everything done? All errors, AAC page etc etc : We have no website till nwo and we are searching for scripter and mapper to make events and towns
Is it download and run or have you accually done anything on it : Yes, download and run
Age on the staff? Are they serious players? For example will they curropt the server : I will not put any one i Don't Trust
How is the server built? Does it have end game? Renewal system? Will players get borded after 12h playtime or will they be able to play for weeks : The Players Will Not Get Bored As i Said it reached before 80 or 90 player.

- - - Updated - - -

Please all hostyers Add me :)

How long have you worked on the OT : i have worked on OT for 2 years
How many players do you think will play : i have openned it before and it reached 80 or 90 player i can't remember
Is everything done? All errors, AAC page etc etc : We have no website till nwo and we are searching for scripter and mapper to make events and towns
Is it download and run or have you accually done anything on it : Yes, download and run
Age on the staff? Are they serious players? For example will they curropt the server : I will not put any one i Don't Trust
How is the server built? Does it have end game? Renewal system? Will players get borded after 12h playtime or will they be able to play for weeks : The Players Will Not Get Bored As i Said it reached before 80 or 90 player.

- - - Updated - - -

Please all hostyers Add me :)

3rd question there.

How much have you edited yourself? Or have you just downloaded it from some forum?

Because you did not reply to my email ill put it here.

Name: Justin
NickName: Dragonder
Exprinced In Host: 6 months pvp (ctf) on own pc and last year high exp server for a year long
Why We Should Pick You: I got a deticated server, ready to host an ot witch can be online 24/7 without laggs. Server runs on Server2008 with xamp - apache - phpmyadmin and its possible to get a remote desktop connection.
Your Full Ping: 5ms via speedtest.net

Internet speed image:
2277057384.png

Server location: Netherlands

Greetz

He has misunderstood your questions. You should consider re-asking them in a way he would understand.

How much have you edited yourself? Or have you just downloaded it from some forum? : No It All 90% by Me Because Its Custom From Black Remere :) Only Traininers Not By Me :)

- - - Updated - - -

Because you did not reply to my email ill put it here.

Name: Justin
NickName: Dragonder
Exprinced In Host: 6 months pvp (ctf) on own pc and last year high exp server for a year long
Why We Should Pick You: I got a deticated server, ready to host an ot witch can be online 24/7 without laggs. Server runs on Server2008 with xamp - apache - phpmyadmin and its possible to get a remote desktop connection.
Your Full Ping: 5ms via speedtest.net

Internet speed image:
2277057384.png

Server location: Netherlands

Greetz

Accept My Friend Request in MSn

- - - Updated - - -

BuMp

Back