• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need hoster? Look here

Niebieski

kasteria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Server info:

- 16 GB RAM
- 4x8 3.8GHz
- 64 BIT operating system
- Linux (Debian 6.0 with FreeBSD kernel)
- Server location (Poland - Poznań)
- 1 GBit/s + (full anty ddos - by Hosteam)

I don't got time at the moment to host my own server, but also I don't want waste days of dedicated. I can host any map - real map, evo map etc. I will use my own sources (full fixed, no crashes). If you want to host server on my dedicated post it here. You should write some information about your server, and why should I host it.

Regards,
Niebieski.

Last edited:
Thread allowed without speedtest because OP said his OS is console-only, and he doesn't know how to get speedtest, if anyone can help him, please do :)

Last edited:
I just can get download test cause this is dedicated (linux), I just can control it by terminal, so I can't get any upload test, and you should know that.

If the computer that you use that has the GUI is running off the same network then check it using that computer, if the server is not at your house but some other place call the people there and ask them if they can test your bandwidth speed.

I just can get download test cause this is dedicated (linux), I just can control it by terminal, so I can't get any upload test, and you should know that.

SSH is enough for everything if you know basics of Linux. Testing speed by downloading file will not help cus everything depends on distance DC from which it downloads the file. I recommend you netstat.

Lol, it's not your own title, huh - just you can research forum, and there's 14125125125 threads with that title ;>

Back