• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need hoster

carbine

There’s too much blood in my alcohol system.
Reaction score
Hello Otlands.
My name is Jim and my age is 20 and I work as a concrete workers. I'm from Sweden.
I have been searching for someone who can host my Opentibia server. Every guy I invite start the server and then they go Offline for 1 week..
---

I'm searching for a host who is well known about openTibia Servers.
Before I gonna write things about this server I have 2 rules..

1. You must be over 16 years old.
2. First choise is a Swedish host

---
Give me a message here on topic or mail and I will answer when I see it!
thanks for reading this!

Searching Staff also!

Experience stages/rates:
1-30= 1000x
31-100=500x
101-150=250x
151-200=95x
201-250=65x
251-300=35x
301-350=10x
351-infinity=3x

*Skill: 25
*Magic: 10
*Loot: 4

Features:
edited evolution map!
Custom Monsters!
Guild war system!
Bank like RL tibia!
BankCard!
Donation system!
[We want everyone to have the same change so you buy you gear with game money ingame]
Lot of quest!
Manarune for each class!

---
Head Temple:
Mc4_5d.jpg

North Temple:
O-kvOc.jpg

Hunting spot:
2Wsuem.jpg

Many hunting spots for same creature.
ArlwD5.jpg

Mc4_5d.jpg][img]

Last edited:
Move up age limit and set a rule, the hoster must be the owner of the network, else you'll always have to live with that your hosters parrents anytime they want, can close the firewalls or internet because the kid did something very bad :/

Tjenare! letar du fortfarande efter en hoster? För om du nu gör det så kan jag hosta din server! Du kan adda mig på skype, Linkan1993

Tjena, Jag är intresserad av att hosta. Jag planerar att köpa en server enbart bara för hosting. Skickar gärn ett PM och så kan vi pratar lite mer.

Back
Top Bottom