• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need hosting?

Yngwie

Reaction score
I got a dedicated host server which could easily hold 2-3 OTs running simultainously, thus as my own server still is in development and I'm only using it too host minor websites for school or as FTP moving files between computers.

It's hosted by the company "OWNIT", who follows the rather few great hosting computers with good Down/Up then one crappy computer with tons of servers on.

Thus the server is very powerful, Dual or Quad core if I'm not mistaken, haven't checked it lately having over 10gb of ram with a 1gb up and down connection.

Also to point out from start, I am an adult in real life, I've got no interests in stealing OTs which mainly consists of files scrapped togheter downloaded from here.

I just want too give those without a chance of hosting themselves, or buying a dedicated server, as I myself never could afford such when I was younger, no matter how amazing the server I had built back then was.

Though I got a few conditions -

There must be taken serious, else someone else could have the chance.

The server must me in someway atleast a bit unique, no pre-done downloaded packages.

No donations, this is one of the things I hate the most about Tibia and OTs these days, that it's only about the money.

The server must have decent rules, no allowing cheats or so. Try to create a nice and honest gaming atmosphery.

No corrupt reports, I don't want any participating in a corrupt server.

----------------------------

Also at the low postcount, yeh I know I mainly PM people if I need too reach them, though I joined a bit over a year ago.

Not if they're made for money making and aren't special in anyway, most RL maps don't even have proper damage calculations.

Back