• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need information about OTs from nowadays. I've been gone for a loong time.

nillusion

Reaction score
Hey guys!
EDIT: My title might've been bad, I apoligize.

After years of not playing any tibia anymore I've decided I want to create an oldschool server for me and my friends. The server has to be 7.6 and I have a few questions about this:

I've been looking for open source distributions for tibia 7.6, which do you guys recommend? I do want to say that I come from a time where it was just editing some XML files(but I have experience with coding and I dont mind getting into how to set up a server), it would be great if someone has a tutorial for this, if it works for 7.6 aswell.

My second quest: Should I even bother creating a 7.6 server? Or is it just too buggy and will it take too much time to fix this? I do have time to spend on a project like this, I would just like to know if it is possible and I would need a push in the right direction of how to start doing this :)

Third(but not as important): If it's possible, my friends want me to make the server fast attack. Is there a source in particular that I should choose for this?

and last: If I shouldnt be creating a 7.6 server, which version should I choose that is closest to 7.6 and still working?

I hope this is the right place to post in, it seemed like the best place to post this.

It would be great if you guys can push me in the right direction or let me know what I should do. I have tried more than one open source 7.6 servers, I just dont know which one is the best to start with.

Thank you guys in advance,

Nillusion

P.S: I lost my old otland.net account... that's why this one is new :)

Last edited:
Back