• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Jobs Mapper/Scripters/Webbpage Wiorkers

Kebabix

Reaction score
Hi im working on my high ot server i have and its like flammingvets but mixed and i need some scripters and mappers.

I need someone that can do spells .
I need a good mapper that can mapp new hunts and City¨s
I need a good scripter that can do effects and events
And I Need someone that can approve my webbsite.

If someone is interested in joining the team just msg me!

Can someone please ban polat alemdar he just angry because he stol my map then i did a new beter than hes server and i got more players u mad bro ?

Why would polat need a new map? He got one, and polat isn't angry.

Sorry to say that kebabix, your thread just doesnt look professional. Besides you are looking for people and sorry Im saying that, but it sounds like you are doing nothing ^^
It's just not preoffesional, or at least it looks like you are a kiddo project which means you are not encouraging potential aplicants. That's why Polat is not recommending it, and Im not recomendint it either.

Why would polat need a new map? He got one, and polat isn't angry.

Ye true i have a map and Im proud of it. About the Money you scammed me kebabix with chargeback Im no longer angry Keep them But Im telling this to all otlanders so they dont be scammed by you!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to say that kebabix, your thread just doesnt look professional. Besides you are looking for people and sorry Im saying that, but it sounds like you are doing nothing ^^
It's just not preoffesional, or at least it looks like you are a kiddo project which means you are not encouraging potential aplicants. That's why Polat is not recommending it, and Im not recomendint it either.

True + he scamm People on paypal with chargeback :p

Hi where did you get the map??
Im the creator of mixedots thread on user mano90,
and i hosted it before it got hacked and stolen, along with website.=_=

someone scammed my friend that had it as well, he needed host, it was u?

Oh and by the way, we're planning on releasing it, so dont get yourself hyped up!!
Its not your work.

Hi where did you get the map??
Im the creator of mixedots thread on user mano90,
and i hosted it before it got hacked and stolen, along with website.=_=

someone scammed my friend that had it as well, he needed host, it was u?

Oh and by the way, we're planning on releasing it, so dont get yourself hyped up!!
Its not your work.

its not mixedots mapp he took the name and the map is flammingvets map he got it from amiroslos thread!!

full with buggs etc

Back