• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need layout designer for znote!

Xarly

Reaction score
Hello im looking to pay any pro layout designer for znote! im looking for a unique layout working 100% coded and all so if you know about design and u can make it just pm me here and can discuss the price and all thanks
@Limos okey mate, i will do it
@Znote Can you make it mate?
@HalfAway Or You can make this work?

Last edited:
I can create a layout for you, but it will cost. Also I can not code it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Xarly
If you already created a post and you want to add something, edit your post instead of creating a new one.
EuJ2jewTt.png

You need to wait 24 hours to post after your own post in a thread.

okey mate, but im not adding anything im just replying the ppl ^^
All content from your comment(s) needs to be added in 1 post as long as the 24 hours haven't passed and no one else posted after your post, also when you reply to several people at the same time.

Last edited:
@Xarly
If you already created a post and you want to add something, edit your post instead of creating a new one.
EuJ2jewTt.png

You need to wait 24 hours to post after your own post in a thread.

so half you can make something like this?

i won't stealth anything as whiteevo said i just want something like this not the same

As you can see you can actually quote more then one post, just press on the first button then the next button.

As you can see you can actually quote more then one post, just press on the first button then the next button.
as you see u can get out of my post i don't need shit ppl posting shit here^^ i don't care about you wibbenZ :)

as you see u can get out of my post i don't need shit ppl posting shit here^^ i don't care about you wibbenZ :)
I don't mind reporting your posts, I just think the mods might have something better to do then cleaning up after you.

I don't mind reporting your posts, I just think the mods might have something better to do then cleaning up after you.
report what u want you still are a big shit, i rlly don't care about you , because youre one tard without life and wasting your time posting shits on the posts of the ppl so u can go to the focking shit and get out of my post , thanks :)

Bump!

Bump!

Bump! No one want the work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back