• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need lvl 2+ rook bridge

I think this is the one
rookbridge.lua
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position)
        local newposition = {x = position.x, y = position.y+1, z = position.z}
        local Player = Actor.create(cid)

if Player:GetLevel() < 2 then
          Player:Teleport(newposition)
          Player:MagicEffect(newposition, 12)
        end
                return TRUE
end

movements.xml
Code:
<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="1200" script="rookbridge.lua" />

Also add action id: 1200 to the tile/tiles you gona step on

it gives me error, saying no nil value Actor

I think this is the one
rookbridge.lua
Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position)
        local newposition = {x = position.x, y = position.y+1, z = position.z}
        local Player = Actor.create(cid)

if Player:GetLevel() < 2 then
          Player:Teleport(newposition)
          Player:MagicEffect(newposition, 12)
        end
                return TRUE
end

movements.xml
Code:
<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="1200" script="rookbridge.lua" />

Also add action id: 1200 to the tile/tiles you gona step on

gives me error saying "no ni value Actor"

Nvm Solved! I just downloaded game classes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can U help me to fix doublet quest? I have tried many scripts for it but nothing works. I have tried with actionid, uniqueid. You can press on the floor but you dont get no item and there comes no error. Post me a doublet script that should work :)
If nothing happens and you get no error it means the script isn't added correct.

Show how it's added in the map, the item you click use on, post screenshot of the properties.
Post the line you added in actions.xml, post the script and explain exactly what happens, so a white message with "You cannot use this object." is also something worth mentioning.

Show how it's added in the map, the item you click use on, post screenshot of the properties.
Post the line you added in actions.xml, post the script and explain exactly what happens, so a white message with "You cannot use this object." is also something worth mentioning.

HH5BJXn.jpg

b68e2c91f7.jpg

ee91ee6bc1.png

1d71898c16.png

This is how it looks Limos. It gives no errors in the server console. Help :)

When loading the map, are you getting 'double uniqueID 1099' or 'UniqueID used 1099'... something like that?
Is it located in the rook folder? xD
Add print(1), on the line after the function.. Do you see the print in console, when you use the floorboard?
Are you editing the correct map? Maybe you accidentally loaded a back-up?

When loading the map, are you getting 'double uniqueID 1099' or 'UniqueID used 1099'... something like that?
Is it located in the rook folder? xD
Add print(1), on the line after the function.. Do you see the print in console, when you use the floorboard?
Are you editing the correct map? Maybe you accidentally loaded a back-up?
Nothing saying in console. Im not sure if its not reading the tile correctly or something.. But what can be the issue?

Pretty much this is where were at.
The script is either not loading, creating an error, or simply misplaced in the map.

The picture you posted shows "Sorry, Not Possible."
Normally this shows "You cannot use this object."

This leads be to believe that the script is loading, and is most likely placed correctly on the map, however something is interfering with it.
So, to check things out to find the source we need your help to help you.

Best place to check is the console.
Placing "print(1)" directly after the function, allows use to see if the script is being executed at all.
If it shows '1' in the console, then the script is being read, and is working.. just maybe not the way you wanted.
If we don't see the '1' in console then the script is not loading.

If it's not loading and it's placed in actions.xml, and your map correctly, and your getting none of the usual errors, then most likely your using a duplicate uniqueID, either on the map or in actions.xml
So we need you to print screen, or copy your console here for us to look at, directly after start-up, to see if your getting that error somewhere your not used to looking for it.

Back