• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEED MAPPER AND SOMEONE HOW CAN FIX WEBSITE

feeniiix

Reaction score
i have a server 8.6 and i need a mapper and someone how can fix website !

i will give u cm or god :)

and iam swe :)

What trouble are you having with the website, maybe I can help.

it going really slow on website and when iam going to new account the site get empty !

The best solution of getting your website working propperly is making it yourself.

im 18 i speak english dutch,french,german and spanish
i have a large knowledge about ot's and i'm a great mapper
pm me if you interested in working with me

The best solution of getting your website working propperly is making it yourself.
That has to be the most stupid answer ive seen on OTland, grats on the stupid trophy !!
If he could make it himself, he wouldnt be here asking for help lol

ok sorry stupid is a harsh word, how about...clueless? :D

That has to be the most stupid answer ive seen on OTland, grats on the stupid trophy !!
If he could make it himself, he wouldnt be here asking for help lol

ok sorry stupid is a harsh word, how about...clueless? :D

Maybe he is just lazy and has the money, you never know. And personally I believe the same thing, if you want it done properly do it yourself, if you dont know how, learn. If you have somethnig you cant do ask for help. Remember YOU are your best teacher.

Maybe he is just lazy and has the money, you never know. And personally I believe the same thing, if you want it done properly do it yourself, if you dont know how, learn. If you have somethnig you cant do ask for help. Remember YOU are your best teacher.
True, I agree but it is kind of hard to teach yourself something if you dont know which direction to go :S
Kind of like when I asked you about item editng, you pointed me in the right direction, now Ive created and edited 4 items since then :D
Sometimes we just need a push

Back