• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need mapper

GMBear

chaos revived Owner
Reaction score
Hey I need mapper for Bearsot!

If you remember Flamming vets, Forgottenl, the server by sir shutter /omar.. He robed from me long story.. But Since that server impossible to make 8.4

I downloaded Yurots edited mad good one and I need mapper to Map some spawns dont gotta be godly at mapping just not rows of monsters I want decent spawns :p.. I will expain latter when I talk to you..

Its a high exp server its in beta atm..

Post here or msg me on [email protected]

Reward is GOD when beta on and GM when beta is over!

Thanks.

Edit: It got all the monsters from flammingvets :) I working on making custom items and stuff agian like spells Thanks.

AND MUST SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH

hello my nic name is Boney
my real name is jordan
i can maps spawns and also map hunting places if u like here is something i did >>>
29y1ugo.jpg

msg bk ty :D

i can maps spawns and also map hunting places if u like here is something i did >>>
thats not the hardest part!

omar/sir shuter NEVER owned forgottenl they might have owned something like it but
forgottenL is owned by RoHaN

but i did use to play omars ot, yes he did rob some ppl

Back