• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need mappers for a very serious Evolution Map.

kozmo

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there Otland i am here today to search for one or two good mappers that could help me finish off my Evolution Reloaded OT Server with live mapping and skype this will be a very nice looking map as it is starting to look already,

Once the server is online it will be for sure be on 24/7 since this hole computer is just for hosting won't have no problems with that , Not only will you become a staff member but
depending on the time you put in and how your mapping is i can almost guarantee the you will get a cut of the donations.

If you are interested so far either post some pictures or send me a PM with some info that would be great this is not another
one of those shit servers that's gonna go down in 2 weeks iv been working on this for sometime and it is coming along
i could just really use a bit of help to get things moving faster so everyone can enjoy this awesome new server.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump still working hard on the map please post or PM if this sounds interesting to you.

Hello
I Would Like To Apply
Here Is My GM Application
http://otland.net/f61/reapers-application-162674/

- - - Updated - - -

And For The Pictures
6nwksk.png

34imkqt.jpg

First of all Shale i don't really like those mapping pieces sorry is there anything else you can show me? , and Gertjan could you post some pictures of some of your maps?

- - - Updated - - -

Bump still need one or two mappers iv had people asking me but still have not heard from anyone so please let me know if you are interested.

Bump two people still needed..

- - - Updated - - -

People still wanted if interested please post some pictures and Pm me or Add me on Skype KozmoChenier.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Bump anyone interested feel free to PM me or post.

Please delete this thread i am no longer going to create an evo server since i got an almost fully finished RPG on its way to otland.

Back