• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Move Floor script

elking

Swev-v2.sytes.net Comming Soon !<>!
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I need Move floor script .

i need it In the form of square

1 time on the 9 floor every 5 second can help??

Can't understand at all, can you explain a little better please? So you can get properly support to your question.

im guessing he wants something like an elevator, so when you step on a tile it takes you up different floors?

Guess #2 or he wants you to step on a tile and it takes you to 9 different positions.

No I mean the position where player down have 9 floor around it i need script which make floor with id around the floor where player down !

I know this is an old post, but I am looking for something I think may be similar..

A tile that moves in a fixed location
No action or command needed to make it move, it just does on its own.
Like old school Zelda games where the floor moved left and right and if you missed it, you died.

I know this is an old post, but I am looking for something I think may be similar..

A tile that moves in a fixed location
No action or command needed to make it move, it just does on its own.
Like old school Zelda games where the floor moved left and right and if you missed it, you died.
Limos linked to the script, it just needs to be updated/downgraded to whatever server version you are using if it does not work in its present state. The main problem here is you never mentioned which server version you are using and are the sources for that server version freely available. The rarer the server the less likely someone would be able assist you so that is also something you need to be mindful of.
Its not that it is difficult to convert scripts its just a matter of the core functions which exist within each distribution, its taking into account whether the code that is produced will be compatible with whatever server version you are using.

Back