• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need new host for server!

carbine

There’s too much blood in my alcohol system.
Reaction score
Are you a stable hoster?​

I have been tierd of people who says that they have the best internet connection and are the best hoster out there. I have been searching for a well known host but can´t find someone good out there.
If you have the the power and know how to fix and host.. You are welcome to write on this Thread or private message.

Two important rules is that if you want to host to must me over 17 years old.
It's best if you are from Sweden! But if I don´t find anyone someone else can be chosen.

Server information:​

*4 pvp places.

*Client: 8.60
*Port: 7171
*Experience: 300x
*Skill: 35
*Magic: 15x
*Loot: 4x

* More then 150 hunting spots.
* More then 90 quests.

*Edited evolution map
*Alot of Quests Added a new ones for lvl 700!
*Alot of spawns
*Detailed map
*And more
[5 Citys]​

Well mappen server! Need one good host!

Temple.

Hunting Spot.

Hunting Spot.

Hunting Spot.

Hunting pot.

Hunting Spot.

Hunting Spot.

Hunting Spot.

VIP ROOM.

My internet connection: 300/300 mbit/s.
Can provide 24/7 uptime.
Also got Anti - DDOS.

I know pretty much everything about hosting a server.

If u want more information pm me.

I have an Dedicated server located in EU contact me if intereasted we can talk ;) It has 100% SLA so there should be no downtimes ever! They ahve 550gbit network with guarantee of service.

all those chumps above dont have good dedis/ DDoS protection you cant have DDoS protection with less then 1GB connection cause most boots do 600mb up and down
my dedi is these specs
32gb RAM DDr3
8 cores 3.6 GHz
4tb hard drive
1GB connection
windows os

all those chumps above dont have good dedis/ DDoS protection you cant have DDoS protection with less then 1GB connection cause most boots do 600mb up and down
my dedi is these specs
32gb RAM DDr3
8 cores 3.6 GHz
4tb hard drive
1GB connection
windows os
ok since you have a good ddos protection, host a server then pm me here and ill make a video of me ddosing it in less than a minute (without botnet)

it has a 10GB protection your puny shit wont do anything

- - - Updated - - -

also, admitting you have a botnet is bad,illegal, and your a liar lol.

my dedi is these specs
32gb RAM DDr3
8 cores 3.6 GHz
4tb hard drive
1GB connection
windows os

He won't even use 10% of that dedicated -,^
For evo map you need like, hmm 2 gb ram?

ye, i got the dedi for a arma servers, but decided i dont like arma, so i came back to otland to host peoples ots.

Back