• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need of Help With Houses!!

nath12

Reaction score
Im having problems with houses.. when people want to buy houses.. (!buyhouse) and they'r looking at the house door.. it says look at the door of the house/flat you would like to buy.. and also when i do /owner and a players name they can go in the house invite people etc... but it doesnt say there name it says the price of the house .. can you help please..

Hai there!

Just try using /buyhouse instead of !buyhouse ..

If that doesn't work, make sure that you've set the main door of the house right in the map editor..

If THAT doesn't work, I think you could try to remake ur talkactions like this.

Code:
	<talkaction words="!buyhouse" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseBuy"/>
	<talkaction words="!sellhouse" filter="word-spaced" event="function" value="houseSell"/>
into ur talkactions.xml

If any of this helps you, rep me :)

Issue Dealt with!

K, i have fixed the problem... Here is the solution:

Its very simple ^^

1) Open Talkactions.xml

2) Find the words "Alana res" and "Alana som"

3) Replace the words Alana res with !buyhouse

4) Replace the words Alana som with !leavehouse

5) Save your document!!

6) Reload talkactions in game, or start your server up!

Viola Problem solved! :D

Rep me if i helped you ^^

No i solved this problem!

OPEN Map editor and click Properties on the Door!

Then if you see there an Door ID: 0 Change it to 1!

If there isnt any Door ID then search a Closed Door from Map Editor and paste it there and then change it!

This works for me

Back