• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need people to develop a new OT Serv.

AgusBarcia

Reaction score
I need someone to compile a fully working OT.

Skype or mail me to [email protected]

I'm looking to make something like Medivia, i already tried contacting with them, and had no luck.

The reasoning I want to make yet another real, lox exp, boring serv is that i live in South America. And i never played a server with no lag, so im asuming all latin american players have the same problem. I will not host in US or Europe, like many people do, and then promote the server as a Latin American server, since the ping would be high. I'm gona have a dedicated internet conection with fixed ip, exlusively for this.

Any doubts, ask them here, or skype / mail me.

Agus

Instead of Spamming forums asking people to make a otserver for you why don't u take the 30 mins and read something and figure it out yourself

I did, i downloaded a couple ones, but couldnt make the webpage work to make accs.

@Tibia RPG10.90
And im sorry i was spamming on the "Jobs" forum. Thought this was the place to ask for it. Maybe i was wrong, ;)
Because thats pretty much how it works, when you dont want to do it yourself, you ask people to do it.

I did, i downloaded a couple ones, but couldnt make the webpage work to make accs.

@Tibia RPG10.90
And im sorry i was spamming on the "Jobs" forum. Thought this was the place to ask for it. Maybe i was wrong, ;)
Because thats pretty much how it works, when you dont want to do it yourself, you ask people to do it.
That is the request board, jobs is to hire people, you haven't made an offer, trade or otherwise.

I havent made an offer because i cant pay the same for different people. I really cant put a price, since i dont know what each person is capable of doing. Maybe someone can do the webpage, and someone compile it. And as you said, its the Jobs board. I dont know where you are from, but around here, jobs are payed usually, :)

Also i have been reading thelink you posted, and i might be on the right track. so, thanks for that.

Pretty much, what you have, but with 1x exp, so people can play the old style of tibia.

config.lua ... exp Rate =1?, anyways good luck

Last edited:
Why should people start team up with you?
I mean when I know how to setup a server, why should I team up with you? There is nothing you can bring into the team but probably expecting donations..

Because they will get payed, and the majority of people here, are either from europe, or USA. People in latin america play with lag on both places. I think there really is a market for a server, hosted here. Just my thoughts.

If you want we can skype.

Why should people start team up with you?
I mean when I know how to setup a server, why should I team up with you? There is nothing you can bring into the team but probably expecting donations..
I am really amazed how negative you are towards everyone in the forum. To sad this community is made up with characters such as yours, which is not surprise for someone who write "owner" on the own description.

I am really amazed how negative you are towards everyone in the forum. To sad this community is made up with characters such as yours, which is not surprise for someone who write "owner" on the own description.
Oh, thanks for stalking me! I feel really VIP :)

The fact is he have NO SKILLS, so why should someone team up with someone who have no skills and no clue how tibia works? Use your brain please..
The reason why nobody hosts where he lives is because they always use cloned credit cards to pay a donation.
For me he is just a leech, thats why I am negativ. A person who do not wants to waste 10 minutes into how compiling works and simply download a ORTS databack. No, he rather "team up" with someone who got finished files already, so he can buy a 10 euro dedicated and buy some pizza..

Last edited:
Dude, its not skills... Also this is the Jobs section. Imagine going to the doctor and the doctor saying "No dude, you dont know how to do a surgery, go and learn before we help you".
But thats fine... i'll figure it out eventually or someone will help me.

But that is the main difference why Stellow's server has 120+ players online atm. And yours has 0. And im not starting a war or anything. But honestly, some people here are more mature, and just dont want to pick a fight with anyone.

@Stellow
Can i PM you?

Every day thousands of people have that thought of hosting with lower ping and after a few attempts drops in reality, you will have low ping but will pay double the price and will not have any protection your server will not stop online , I'm Brazilian server and I've tried this and I believe that all owners of Brazilian civil servants have tried it , do not really have as the quality is much lower than for a very high value . I apologize for the horrible English 'm using google translator.

Dude, its not skills... Also this is the Jobs section. Imagine going to the doctor and the doctor saying "No dude, you dont know how to do a surgery, go and learn before we help you".
But thats fine... i'll figure it out eventually or someone will help me.

But that is the main difference why Stellow's server has 120+ players online atm. And yours has 0. And im not starting a war or anything. But honestly, some people here are more mature, and just dont want to pick a fight with anyone.

@Stellow
Can i PM you?
See another thing, I dont mind if my server got 100 or 1000 or even just 1 player online. I do this because its my hobby and I like to program around. I don't care if players whine because the exp rate is not fitting their mind. I have my plans, I do listen to players who deserve but HELL I do not host a server for botters, I rather use OTClient with 5 players online than a server full of botters.
PS. Maybe you haven't notice but RealTibia is offline, so there CANT be anyone online.

And what Im trying to say is, sit down read 3 tutorials and you will figerout how compiling works instead of posting "I TRIED BUT IT DIDNT WORK".. Dude I never worked with 10.~ and even I could compile in been 10 minutes with a little tutorial..

Also this is the Jobs section. Imagine going to the doctor and the doctor saying "No dude, you dont know how to do a surgery, go and learn before we help you".
He has a fair point with this one :p

But I understand Danger you want to buy one but how do we know you really gonna pay?

He has a fair point with this one :p

But I understand Danger you want to buy one but how do we know you really gonna pay?
No, you didn't get him. He needs people to develope a new project. Like starting from scratch, or files people have.
But how he wants to develope a new project with someone when he has no skills himself.
Do you get it?

PS. Everything I wrote above is not ment to be negativ, I just say the facts I see. Its not ment to be angry or anything that way. Just to have this clear @Stellow @LordVissie

You really dont, and i really dont know that you are going to deliver either. Its just a leap of faith for both. If we do arrange a price, i have no problem on paying 50% upfront. Thats the way i do bussiness in real life, and if i do get scammed, well... its a small price to pay to know people.

Back