• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Premmy Points rune

Spanky432

Reaction score
I found on another server a rune that you can get with premmy points that is worth say 200 points then you can sell or trade to another player so they can have premmy points with out buying them.

I guess what I need is a item that when you use it it adds premmy points to your account.

Thanks for the help in advance and I will be sure to add Rep..

Code:
local config = {
	points = 50,
	effect = CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS,
	showPlayerName = true
}

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if(not isPlayer(itemEx.uid)) then
		return false
	end

db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = `premium_points` + " .. config.points .. " WHERE `name` = '" .. getAccountByName(getCreatureName(itemEx.uid)) .. "' LIMIT 1;")
	doCreatureSay(cid, "You have received " .. config.points .. " premium points" .. (config.showPlayerName and itemEx.uid ~= cid and " from " .. getCreatureName(cid) or "") .. "!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, false, nil, toPosition)
	doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, config.effect)
	doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
	return true
end

Last edited:
Its giving me a error code.

[Warning - Event::loadScript] Event onCastSpell not found (data/spells/scripts/pointsrune.lua)

any ideas?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom