• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need programmer

thanhlan94

Dragonot.zapto.org Owner
Reaction score
Hi i need a programmer for a otrestarter that restarts the ot automatically every 6 hrs and does /save to ensure that the ot is online with no connection problems ty

Linux or Windows?

Why do you want the restarter to do a save to ensure its "online with no connection problems".
The server will save even if the server isn't connected to the internet.

If you want the server to be restarted use a globalevent script with a real server save and then just use the starter to check if the server is running or not.

I believe i have a server manager for windows somewhere that meets your requirements :) If I find it ill let ya know^^

For windows and my ot is up and running but after a certain amount of time it wont let players log in anymore

I finally found out why it was shutting down cuz global shutdown shuts down server and otrestarter restarts it
Its solved now this thread can be closed

If you're hosting from a linux distro that uses systemd you could simply put your server binary in a systemd service. This ensures that whenever your server is powered on it will always run the server, even if the server crashes it automatically restarts itself. But this is more meant as a backup plan then as a solution for the server crashes that you are experiencing. It's always better to fix the server crashes ofcourse. My solution simply assures that if it does crash it will just restart itself.

I'm just putting this out there for people that have a similar issue that are searching for it on the forum and wish to have this option available to them.
But since you're running windows this doesn't apply to you so it can be seen as off-topic. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Back