• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Need quick help setting movement on Equips but with vocation restriction

owneddye

Reaction score
So i have custom sets for different vocations on my item.srv like:

TypeID = 17167
Name = "a death Armor"
Description = "This armor gives you +4 magic level, Physical Resist +3%"
Flags = {Take,Armor}
Attributes = {Weight=6000,SlotType=BODY,ArmorValue=12,Vocations=1,MagicBoost=4,AbsorbPhysical=6}

in order for this boost to work i have to add in a movement like:

<movevent event="Equip" itemid="17167" slot="armor" function="onEquipItem" />
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="17167" slot="armor" function="onDeEquipItem" />

Problem is, whenever i add the movement, the vocation requirement basically doesnt work anymore, the item doesnt show ^For Sorcerers use^ anymore and even knights can equipp and get the bonuses..

What should i DO?

Im not sure if this is the correct place to ask for this type of orientation but im new im the forum
Thank you

Try to Use movement to add vocation requirement & remove it from items file.
For example:

Code:
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2466" slot="armor" function="onEquipItem">
		<vocation name="Knight" />
		<vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0" />
		<vocation name="Paladin" />
		<vocation name="Royal Paladin" showInDescription="0" />
	</movevent>

BTW. If you have in your server items.srv then if I were u i'd consider switching to any other engine but with items otb. Recently been trying to help someone with those .srv and they are a pain in the a..

Back