• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Remove Message Update Of Mi Custom Tibia

drunken master

Reaction score
Hello, My english is very bad, but need you help es very important, need remove o disable message update of my game... Plx Help
WGGvhP.png

If you using protocol 10.98, use 10.97. 10.97 dont show this message (At least in the original client)

Wrong margoh this is tibia client, i assumed he just changed the tibia.pic

Ohh may god, yeah bad wording xD

Last edited:
@Keru That's what he is saying! just bad wording on Margoh's part

And as far as I know you wouldn't be able to get rid of this without editing source files, so if you're using tibia client you won't be able to do it

Stop being drunk sir, you need to sober up.
If the message appear before you login to the game, then this messagebox is not server-related issue i believe, you need to edit Cip client assembly to achieve what you need. It shouldn't be hard tho

You can remove this by hex editing the client, dont ask me how, because I dont know.

Last edited:
What is wrong with my msg? I simply wrote this Subcategory is for OTclient issues/mods etc and not Cipsoft's client.

So, if you asked in OTClient thread i will give you advice.
First: Download latest OTClient version from thread: OTClient builds (Windows)
Second: put .dat and .spr file from your client to OTClient folder data\things\1098 (you need to create folder "1098")
Third: Replce in folder data\images file background.png to your .png file.

And all will work fine.

Back