• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need RPG Mapper(payed well on finish)

Doggynub

LUA / C++
Reaction score
As The title says i need a good RPG mapper.

I dont need to talk about the server , as you wont be a part of team or somthng you will just make a base map( 2 cities), with couple of hunting places, and you will be payed when you finish map.

Want to apply for job?

Show a pic of a little : [ || --> or ]

jungle temple || desert area (detailed)

Payment rely on :

1- How good and detailed (but playable) is the map
2- how much time it took you , and if you respected the dead line
like you say you will finish in 2 days but you finish in 3 this will lower money..
also as fast as you finish more you get but with good style :p

Last edited:
I can try to make the 2 cities when i have some free time, but for free.

State what you pay. You can do like someone makes the map, sends you it and you pay $1.

humm i hope you arnt a blind guy or you are torilling , i said i will pay well ( this means apropriate amount of moeny) and i also said what payment rely on.

You should mention some basic details, for example, if you wanted a swampy city, or a modern city. Ect ect. ;p

well its not really this what you wanted but i can give or sell(if u want to pay) for an rpg hunt spot (in mind i have quest for it[someway sticked to blood splashes])
0db59b0f0008877a4cc81c75

d97c3627002614e84cc81d64

f2af752d001ad2d44cc81e11

0dc92400000134094cc81fd0

7786b0a9000bd8a94cc820fc

and in addition, my waterfall is used to be a bypass from desert to jungle, so it can be usefully for you too, i can send you it only for $
29356fca001e3f2d4cc5ec66

My words was clear if you are interested in making a basic map (not so big) and earn a apropriate amount of money then post here and we can talk.

No parts , Only somone who is willing to complete the map, and the stuff i require for you to show is just a showoff to your skills, this isnt what i want.

@2 up
You should pay instead of being paid for someone to use that waterfall <.<

Back