• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need script in elfbot or if its not possible someone tell me please :)

mego60

Reaction score
i need script to use item when reach max level or to say !fly temple when reach max level

thanks ;)

Here try this auto 200 if [$levelpc <= xxx] say '!fly temple'

xxx= example: i whant it to say it at lv 50, i would put here 49 because i have it set as "<" greater than 49, so as soon as i hit 50 it will say "!fly temple"

If this dont work tell me ill make it so it dose

Well i can get it to say hi but to get it to go back to hunt will be a problem, unless i know the exact cods of where the hunting spot is and how to get there i cant rly help u out there, like i said in your thread.

aha if u can help me also in other script : reconnect and open bp sometimes it reconnect and dont open the bp or open the bp late

this is the script i use auto 1000 if [$ss != 1] {if [$sstime != 0] set $ss 1} | if [$connected != 1 && $ss == 1] {wait (20 * 60 * 1000) | reconnect | wait 500 | openbpitem | set $ss 0} | if [$connected != 1 && $ss != 1] {reconnect | wait 500 | openbpitem}

auto 1000 ifnot $connected { reconnect | wait 300 | openbpitem}

And rcedrick ur right i could do that but idk rly how to use lables cuz i never rly used em that much

Back