• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need scripter! Will Pay!

Ahova

Reaction score
I am looking for a partner as well as an experienced scripter. I am working on an 8.6 server but do not have enough experience in scripting or running a server for my creation to come to life. I am willing to pay (through pay pal) for help and work. I have a large map that grows by the day and a complete outlined idea of what I want the server to be. I will pay fair and for any more questions add me to skype.

I know i left out a lot of information but I can assure you that it will not be a waste of your time.

Whoops forgot this:

• Ot name; Fabled Legends (name in the works)
  • Job you offer/look for; scripter, web designer, (and possible host)
  • Website; N/A
  • Contact; Skype: aaron.scz
  • Information about the Ot such as experience rate; custom rpg style ot with custom vocations, promotions, spells, weapons, monsters, and map with high hopes of steady pvp, exp rate not yet decided. map is ready and playable but scripting needs done to breathe life into it.
  • Hosting; myself but still in the works for possible outsourcing :>

Back