• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need serious people for a serious project...

vincent1

Reaction score
I'm searching for people who have experience to start an Otserver. I or we want to make a project that has not been done before, a great server that allows all kind of features.

Now i don't need to explain all of my plans right here and now.
Simply, i need good and experienced people who are willing to make a project for a half time job.

In the end this will pay of.

I will be the hoster with a expensive computer system. The computer is valued to $2800.

What i need now for the project is.

* A good mapper ofcourse.
* A scripter.
* A Website pro. Well No need to be a pro. But a good one.
* A programmer.

So 4 places available. If we find more experienced people we will add you to our team.

Im searching for people who live in Sweden since we can communicate direct. But also people outside Sweden.

I have already started the project but need people to make this thing big. I have no chance by my self.
We will have one of the best host computers. And there is money available to invest in this project.

The project will be an Real Map of Tibia Server. With added towns, quest, npc and hunting places.

Well thats all for now. Just post a reply or send me Pm.

Sincerly, V

Last edited:
Name : Jesse
Languages: Dutch English And a bit german.
Experience: I've hosted and mapped servers for like 5 years now.
Application: Mapper, (i'm a basic scripter aswell but i'm not that good)

Name : Jesse
Languages: Dutch English And a bit german.
Experience: I've hosted and mapped servers for like 5 years now.
Application: Mapper, (i'm a basic scripter aswell but i'm not that good)

Hi. Okej okej. Do you have skype?

Which tibia version are you using?
Own sprits?
How many mappers do you need?

Back