• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

need server setup WILL PAY!

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
hey im trying to run a server but it says my ports arent opened? if someone can help me setup a server+site\database i can pay them when i get paid, i can pay between $10.00 - $20.00. also i use teamviewer\skype, pm if interested!

Edit: also i can get you the money through paypal withen the next 2 weeks, hope its not a problem c; cause i only need 7171 or 7272 ports opened.

Last edited:
Add me Devrang124

And i will fix your issue ;) All i know how to setup website is only with ZnoteAcc And ModernAcc.

And openp ports 7171,7172 for you! Add me skype and i send a pm to you later when you add me i g2g School

Experience both in Windows and Linux, I could do it for free.

pm me with ur skype name

If its windows you can pm me, 10.5eur for a setup atm.

its windows, i had a guy help me before but he couldnt get it to open ports for 7171, id like to use 7272 cause i used it before with no problems, my skype name is The.Devil52

If you agree to the price I can help you via teamviwer. Send a pm with your id and pin.

Back