• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need smart person to fix many problems with ots

Albbiee

Reaction score
I'm making my own ots on Tibia 8.54 and I got some problems with it like can't set temple postition or server cant find map files.. Im looking for "smart" person who is good at problem solving or just making ots who can help me fixing problems on skype or other communicators. Help! :/

Do some research. No need to have someone work for you... Theres plenty of tutorials and documentation around to help you with that.

I'm making my own ots on Tibia 8.54 and I got some problems with it like can't set temple postition or server cant find map files.. Im looking for "smart" person who is good at problem solving or just making ots who can help me fixing problems on skype or other communicators. Help! :/
You are not developing your own server when others chew on the tough bits for you. You won't learn anything from it too, so you won't have any in-depth knowledge of the thing you call "your" server.

Also, it doesn't really require a smart person to google an error, only a little common sense and a keyboard.

I agree with those guys ^^, but if you pay me i can make it for you and teach :)
Check my discord at the end

Back