• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some feedback on features

Fredrikli

Reaction score
I'm working on an old-school server, using 10.10 protocol revamped to an older version, and I am wondering:

-Should the levitate spell exist or not? Since it did not exist until ~7.0-7.1 and the server has a lot of stuff that's older than those versions, I'm just wondering if I should keep the spell on the server or if I should remove it? All mountain-borders has been removed, so if I were to keep the spell there would be a lot of places to levitate.

-Should I keep the new outfits with smooth animations, or should i revert back to the old ~7.x outfits?

Another Idea I need some feedback on is if anyone would be interested in playing an old school, real tibia server, with many new areas (like maybe yalahar, liberty bay, port hope and such) revamped to an oldschool style? Meaning that I'll rework the entire areas to look old school, and act old school.

inb4 "fuck old school", "fuck real-maps", and other unnecessary comments.

Thanks!
:D

I've been thinking about doing a server like this, but never got to it :) Personally, I get better oldschool feeling with the old sprites, but it's not a must.
Spells damage and it's effects must be oldschool looking imo. The map sprites, meh, doesn't matter too much :)
Will try it out for sure if that time comes! Good luck!

EDIT: About levitate, keep it, imo. =) Also, make it so pots and 2x of parcels/chairs or whatever blocks you unless you remove one or stand on one yourself (like 7.4)

Back