• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some inspiring people!

oliamx

Reaction score
Ok, so i have a VPS with a fair connection for hosting (based in the UK)
2951848300.png

EDIT:

Hey!, ok well ive got the server up on TFS 0.3.6, tibia client 8.6, the server also has a working AAC and website all intergrated. ive got a basic map of thais that i got off here and done some editing, what i would like to acheive is the hometown as thais (edited but layout etc the same) and have a new era of towns, aswell as hunting places, there will be eventually events aswell as vip access,

atm its very basic but online!!

anyone intrested in helping create this server forward please get in contact asap, i need atleast another person with me on this, atm im paying for the vps using my own money, however if succesfull in a few months would love it to run itself and any extra money will be put back into the server.

im not looking for the most experienced people on planet earth, just someone that knows something about scripting,mapping etc ^.^

anyone intrested please get in contact with me asap!!

Last edited:
Back