• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Need Sprites For......

LordMetalGear

Reaction score
I need someone who is good at making sprites, i need some for a naruto ot. I really just need sprites for npc and vocs, it ok if you know nothing about naruto i can help you by telling you what i want.

Last edited:
No shit, just because there greedy as shit does not mean i am. I can already tell does that tosuxo do that or why bring it up? I'm not going to pay someone i do not know for something when i havent seen how good he is. Kana send a private message

a.k.a. "do all the ones i wanted doing for free so i can see if you're any good, then i won't pay you"

If i tried scamming him, how could i get more? not worth loosing the only person who can help me, clearly you can't do anything so why even try and be cool, A.k.A (Annoying Troller little kid)

If i tried scamming him, how could i get more? not worth loosing the only person who can help me, clearly you can't do anything so why even try and be cool, A.k.A (Annoying Troller little kid)

because it's the internet and you've got nothing to lose? lol
and I am cool...

Don't cry tosuxo you have nothing to do with them... that's their problem. And it's completely normal to show your work before people pay you.. I guess if you want someone make a website for you, you also want to see his portfolio. this also completely normal. so stop crying and grow up.

Lol ty Zorenia, omg i clearly need help with my server. Only one person is willing to help, so im loosing a lot more then you think if i dont get my help.

Just grow up tosuxo. little child.

@ topic.. yeah I know mate.. I got same problem got wonderfull project none want to help me. So now I doing it all by my self hehe.
good luck.

Just grow up tosuxo. little child.

@ topic.. yeah I know mate.. I got same problem got wonderfull project none want to help me. So now I doing it all by my self hehe.
good luck.

Well it's a shame I'm 23 isn't it? lol

23? haha and act like a morron of 14 years old. naab
if your 23 please act and think about a kid of 23. thanks.

don't take loans out from shady people then.

lmao retard how am i shady? you dont fucking know me, your stupid you come here start making accusations when you have no idea who i am get a life dude you trolling lilttle kid

lmao retard how am i shady? you dont fucking know me, your stupid you come here start making accusations when you have no idea who i am get a life dude you trolling lilttle kid

haha wow, just wow, talk about internet hard-man...
you said "so im loosing a lot more then you think if i dont get my help" so I made a joke saying you'd taken a loan from a loan shark or something
now you completely, in your 12 year old brain, misinterpret what I said as calling you a shady person...
Also, if you're going to use the English language, please know the difference between "your" and "you're", using the wrong one before the word "stupid" just makes you look like the stupid one.

I'd like to add he also pmed me with, and I quote:
"quit trolling ppl you fucking retard, you know nothing about me, so fuck off"

What a child... I suggest avoiding this juvenile, as he hasn't got the mental age to create anything worthwhile with your hard work spriting.

@ Tosuxo
What tha fuck dude just WHAT THA FACK... get a life internet hero... acting cool behind his computer! why you starting a fight on this thread... he asked for help not a little morron who's blaim and give critic all the time!
And be happy anyone speak English... I bet you can't even write 20 dutch words without making gramatica faults, so don't cry, not everybody from the UK or USA.
so stop crying, grow up I think you never would be if you aren't on you're 23 year.

Back