• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Team for OT BUILD NEW GAME

RayneShyne

Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome to Seclusion. I am need of a team to make a new OT. so here is a list of people I need and what is needed from you. If you are willing to get on board with this then I fell like we can do great things together and all profit from an amazing game.

Client 10.98/ hopefully custom
Contact information: You can come to the discord channel
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
ask for me "asmodia"

1. Spirit's Editor-
You will have to be able to completely make all New weapons, All new Monsters, All new characters male and female, All new Gear that are Full Sets that match, All new Wall Textures, water textures, Ground Textures, Plant Textures, And all new Items including decoration items. Basically a overhaul of how everything looks =)
and make addons for the outfits

2. Client Modder-
You will have to be able to make it so there are IN-GAME pop up windows for (Trade) that are visual, a pop up like the character selection. and remake the character selection popup. and remake the login screen to be completely custom and change the way the bottom text/chat bar area displays. and make it so the client is a custom downloadable client. =)

3. Scripter-
You will have to be able to make everything work, Plain and simple =)

I am a mapper so that part is covered.

For now I am looking for a Team of people who want to get together and basically make a new game together, and have each of us be an Owner. and share the royalties equally.

Last edited:
Back