• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need team for Shinigami Legends OTS.

calidacs

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Patryk, and im from Poland, actually i was thinking about something different in the thread of anime open tibia servers, this one would be based on Bleach anime but a little bit more spectacular:

Dynamic class system that allows players to become a different class by passing specific requirements:

We start our story as Human he can become Soul, Quincy, or Hollow.
Soul can become Human, Shinigami, or Hollow.
Shinigami can become Human, Soul, Hollow, or Vizard.
Quincy can become Human, Hollow, and Raincyr.
Hollow can become Soul or Arrancar.

Human & Soul
These two classes are bottom tier, and are unremarkable.
They possess no special skills of their own.

Shinigami
Arguably with the most diverse skill set, Shinigami can use both meele and long range spells, as well as Sword Releases.
Meele attacks can be performed with fists (Hakuda) or with the Zanpakutou equipped (Zanjutsu).
A Zanpakutou can unlock Shikai and Bankai abilities that change meele attacks, give new skills, and/or augment the character.
Shinigami may also attend occasional classes at the Academy to learn a new Kidou.

Vizard
In addition to all of a Shinigami's abilities, Vizard gain the power to create a Hollow mask to further augment their own skills.
This mask gives a powerful stat boost when in effect, increases movement speed, and allows the Vizard to use Cero. Creates a beam stretching several tiles in front of the user, doing continuous damage. Has a charge time and a cooldown.There will be a variety of masks. Each gives different boosts to a handful of stats; the total buff is 12% across the board. (For all masks.)

Hollow
The basic Hollow does not have much going for them in terms of abilities.
Upon birth, a Hollow is capable of using Garganta and Suppress Reiatsu. Garganta: Opens a portal to travel between Earth, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo. Suppress Reiatsu: Using a percentage input, others perceive the Hollow's reiatsu as lower than it actually is.
(This does not actually make you weaker, and only serves the purpose of fooling NPCs at the moment.)
After becoming a Menos they gain Cero. Cero: Creates a beam stretching several tiles in front of the user, doing continuous damage. Has a charge time and a cooldown.

Quincy
An interesting class, Quincy depend on leeching reiatsu from their surroundings. They utilize items that manipulate this reiatsu for use in combat.

Back to the thread, im looking next helpers:
Iconer who will be able to make human, soul, shinigami, quincy, arrancar, etc base icons and swords with theirs releases(shikai & bankai).
Mapper: who will be able to make Karakura Town, Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo(they dont need to be soo big)
Iam responsable of all lua Scripts, C++, Websites, Client, also im Iconer too so i will help with icons too.

If anyone is interested in this project and would like to help me, that would be great contact me in this thread using this formula:
Name:
Experience:
Question(if have any):
If mapper, which prefix does he prefer:
Also you can contact me on Skype:
Name: Wymordeusz
Details: Swinoujscie, Polska/Poland

#Edit
here is a sample of shinigami outfit:
HvZqPAK.png
yellow hairs because we will be able to change hair colour in game

Last edited: