• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Team/Help

jbh1993

Reaction score
I need a team/Help for myy new ot. Just put it up.

I got no monsters or hunting spawns yet that what i would like a team for to map spawns, make monsters and be coool people
Information
Exp:10,000. But im only gunna put monster exp from 1-500, so it will multiply by 10k
This Server is gunna be a middle class exp server, Max level like 50-250k at the most
Hoping to make Tier 1-5 sets by tonight. They will have custome attributes.
Donations: None cause i think players should lvl and get items fairly threw monsters and maped quests.
If you are willing to help you can pick what ever position you want, so if u just want tut so you can lvl fine.
If you wana be a god and think ur gunna be a high ruler on the server to bd, Cause im taking make items and give lvls out.
I Just want to make a server for people's enjoyment not for someone to Be op and boss players.
If you would like to help private message me i will be checking every 2 mins on Inbox
The server has a verry weird Tittle but, i just made it so people have a reason to laugh and enjoy OUR ot server.
Thank You for reading and Have Fun​

No body wants a job =O, love all u anyways you guys give out amazing tibia scripts and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back