• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team NEED Testers , Mapper, and Scripter!!

Powtreeman

Reaction score
I need people to test the difficulty of my server. I also need experienced real tibia players to suggest what the quest rewards will be in each zone. The map is very unfinished but much is added everyday.
Testers will be rewarded in game when I finally put the server up for the public. English is recommended.

9.60 client
testers-server.no-ip.org

I am also looking for a mapper or a few mappers.
Post your mapping experience or PM me samples.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever helps the most may become a GM if they want.

Dedicated mappers are guaranteed a GM position.

Scripters need to know how to compile. Add advanced scripts. And everything else.

Keep in mind that this is a free server with no current donation system so will not be paid in real cash.

You will, however be paid in thousands of monopoly dollars.

Last edited:
would love to test, really experienced player here! o/

just pm me with the information if you want me to test

Quit testing, as it is almost impossible to move cause of the laggs -> No teleports back from hunting spots so thats the end,
the whole map is a mess and really horrible and I doubt this project is going to be successful in any kind.

Anyways my best wishes and luck

Lol the portals back from spawns are at the end of the spawns. As for lag it is not the server. As for the messy map. Thats what testers are for... :p It is brand new.
You do have to give it more than 5 minutes which is about how long you were on. Check your internet connection.

Last edited:
experienced player :) il give your server a shot and be a tester :)

New spawn areas and new starting area. first set of quests are almost finished. working on more housing and more spawns. Still need more testers

Almost finished with the first set of hunting spawns. Added Yalahar.

Yalahar has bugs and I will fix them now.

Back