• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Need to to talk to some moderator about some case

Obito

0x1337
Solutions
Reaction score
It becomes really tiring this new attitude from support, especially since @ M0ustafa has been promoted. I don't care how much help he offers, but he acts like so lying around my forums and my Egys friends since the promotion he always lies and continues to lie in order to gain the sympathy of the people and he wants to destroy and sabotage the affairs of the people on this site, especially the Egyptians there's much more but I will take privately. The moderators here. would be no exception if they were active so I need to talk to some moderator privately I have all proofs.

Funny this is coming from someone who's only active on OTLand to ripoff people's hard work, benefit as much as he can and request help with multiple proxy accounts but not giving back anything to the community.
I am at least a volunteer to help as much as I can with my little knowledge and I have no scam history also I am not benefiting anything for myself.
You can continue crying because I destroyed your next scam before it even begins.
That's why you ran away saying its solved, Because you felt like you gonna pay something without refunds this time.
If you have something aka (proofs) not sure about what, I give you the permission to post it here publicly no need to be private with a Moderator.

Funny this is coming from someone who's only active on OTLand to ripoff people's hard work, benefit as much as he can and request help with multiple proxy accounts but not giving back anything to the community.
I am at least a volunteer to help as much as I can with my little knowledge and I have no scam history also I am not benefiting anything for myself.
You can continue crying because I destroyed your next scam before it even begins.
That's why you ran away saying its solved, Because you felt like you gonna pay something without refunds this time.
If you have something aka (proofs) not sure about what, I give you the permission to post it here publicly no need to be private with a Moderator.
Talk is cheap also I don't know anything about what you posted or what u are telling
And how was it certain that I was the same person? your talking is really bullshit no proofs no anything like what I said you are paying to attention I don't know what's wrong with your laggy brain also i don't care with your reply i will talk to someone here that he will deal with everything happens.

Last edited:
Enemy of egyptian?

R: Egyptian

xD

michael jackson smile GIF

Back