• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need tutorial how to setup OTCV8 for mobile

SixNine

Reaction score
Hello
i cant find a tutorial how to setup otclient for mobile, i managed to setup it on windows, everything works fine but now wanna try it on mobile, and im not sure what i need to do.

So basically this apk editor studio will make mobile version? And their forum and discord is legit dead you ask something you cant get answer

Thats because your question might have been answered 1000 times. This image is taken from their pinned messages...

Thats because your question might have been answered 1000 times. This image is taken from their pinned messages...
no, the forum and discord are literally dead for general support. In this case true, but even if he had a legitimate problem he would receive little to no support.

The discord is just a vithrax and milk$ server for the bot and the forum is pretty much abandoned. Not to mention when help is given, it's mostly useless and answered by clueless people.

@SixNine the otcv8 instructions for android work fine, make sure you have java installed correctly and re-read the instructions.

no, the forum and discord are literally dead for general support. In this case true, but even if he had a legitimate problem he would receive little to no support.

The discord is just a vithrax and milk$ server for the bot and the forum is pretty much abandoned. Not to mention when help is given, it's mostly useless and answered by clueless people.

@SixNine the otcv8 instructions for android work fine, make sure you have java installed correctly and re-read the instructions.
Glad to see such an understandable person. And yes thanks it was an issue with java
Post automatically merged:

Okay so i think i did it, got a little bit confused at steps 6 saying create new data.zip of what content and whats the point of putting thing/860 sprite folder to a dekstop if i didnt used it in the tutorial because those sprites are in data.zip already so this tutorial is weird, but anyway managed to create it i assume because size is 30.5MB.

So basically now i need to download this to a android
and launch this and it should open the game?

Last edited:
Glad to see such an understandable person. And yes thanks it was an issue with java
Post automatically merged:

Okay so i think i did it, got a little bit confused at steps 6 saying create new data.zip of what content and whats the point of putting thing/860 sprite folder to a dekstop if i didnt used it in the tutorial because those sprites are in data.zip already so this tutorial is weird, but anyway managed to create it i assume because size is 30.5MB.

So basically now i need to download this to a android
and launch this and it should open the game?

It takes less to blame others I guess.

Literally 30 seconds searching in their discord.

Get the apk and modify to your like. Follow this for further info Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (https://discord.com/channels/628769144925585428/705531331680927815/708371769915867168)

After you are done get some random app to sign the apk and you are ready to go.

It takes less to blame others I guess.

Literally 30 seconds searching in their discord.

Get the apk and modify to your like. Follow this for further info Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (https://discord.com/channels/628769144925585428/705531331680927815/708371769915867168)

After you are done get some random app to sign the apk and you are ready to go.
what you mean sign the apk?

Edit your init.lua put your ip, server protocol and version and compress the folder/files

• data
  • init.lua
  • modules
  • layouts

With the name data.zip

Now go to your APK Editor (I use this one)
Open assets folder put your data.zip there and save the apk and test it.

You need to sign the apk to be able to install it. There are a lot of apps in the store for that.
About those apps you talking about is it phone apps because i cant find any on windows because signing my app trough phone is weird because you still need to download apk to ur phone then. I tried installing it without any singing stuff it gives bunch of warnings that this file isnt safe and etc shit.
Edit your init.lua put your ip, server protocol and version and compress the folder/files

• data
  • init.lua
  • modules
  • layouts

With the name data.zip

Now go to your APK Editor (I use this one)
Open assets folder put your data.zip there and save the apk and test it.
Yea it worked gonna try to change icon of the installed product and name and see how it goes after that

About those apps you talking about is it phone apps because i cant find any on windows because signing my app trough phone is weird because you still need to download apk to ur phone then. I tried installing it without any singing stuff it gives bunch of warnings that this file isnt safe and etc shit.

Yea it worked gonna try to change icon of the installed product and name and see how it goes after that

Google app store yes, can't give you a name now but theres quite a few there. You should sign from within the phone.

Google app store yes, can't give you a name now but theres quite a few there. You should sign from within the phone.
Damn so lame then because you have to download that apk to phone, then asign it, then export it to windows and then it becomes asigned and only then you can publish it.

Damn so lame then because you have to download that apk to phone, then asign it, then export it to windows and then it becomes asigned and only then you can publish it.

It may be possible to sign from Windows - I have no idea sorry, Google might help.

The process through Android is pretty simple and fast - the only annoyance is moving the apk from PC to device and viceversa.

somebody has the correct version of android studio editor? because the ones that i found can't open the apk

Back