• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needing $7 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lazy because I don't work? I can't work, because I'm 15, and you need to be 16 to work.

The lady that works at my house makes all the chores,

and theirs people that wash cars for 4 dollars, and people ain't need kids to cut their grass because they do it on their own.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't eat at school, I eat at my house.

Lol? I had a job - part time at 14.. There is always work. Its whether you actually look properly or not.

Id give you the $7 but out of principle no.

Lol? I had a job - part time at 14.. There is always work. Its whether you actually look properly or not.

Id give you the $7 but out of principle no.

So did I, I was a shotter fam u get me.

If you people ain't going to send it or something, then I'm not going to answers your questions anymore because it's hard on this fucking keyboard and I said I could do another favor for you, like test some stuff for you or whatever.

I had a job at 14 too, but in Australia everywhere hires 14 year olds because they have a choice of centrelink bludgers (the people who live off government handouts) or aboriginals.
So it's pretty much You white? "Yes" YOU'RE HIRED!"

I had the answer just there, but mod deleted the post.

I'm lazy because I don't work? I can't work, because I'm 15, and you need to be 16 to work.

Stupid excuse, I'm not talking about real work you moron, I'm talking about little jobs where you can get 10 bucks in a couple of hours..

Like someone else probably already said this.... get a job.... even 15 year olds work here.

- - - Updated - - -

If the favor would be stripping naked on cam, then peroxide's your man.

[video=youtube;iR6oYX1D-0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6oYX1D-0w[/video]

I get you, getting money on the internetz when you are not 18 can be a pain in the ass, and sometimes parents aren't the answer for that.
When I was younger, even $1 in PayPal meant a lot to me, not because of the quantity but the meaning of having it on PayPal, but I found a solution right here with open tibia, there's a lot of things you can do to earn some money, and you don't have to be 18+ to do that.

:) $7 bucks is an easy goal

i would fuck yours just for respectless shit talkin about moms..

how low can you go(and please do not quote me with a video with that song)
if someone donated me 1$ i could buy pacc here aswell now its dying on my paypall acc

@TS try those sites where you get payed in cents for answering some things

Dude, ask a friend or something.

Red

OTLand can make an "dollar request" board ;d

Why dont you create own scripts or something with open tibia and sell it here ?

Then you will earn money for your job!!

Here is an recommended job for 15 years old like you who can't work until 16!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back