• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needing $7 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
@godiskungen

You have 4 posts in this thread they don't even have sense, so if you want to just spam go to your thread of selling Ryvana, you should pay people to have that trashy server

@quashinio
You know why you say that? because you're hiding that you have a small pennis or you just don't want to admit that your homosexual :/

@Tenhum
Sorry "Bill Gates"

@thread
Close this thread, I got the money. Selling drugs, jk, I sold the babies of my hamster.

@godiskungen

You have 4 posts in this thread they don't even have sense, so if you want to just spam go to your thread of selling Ryvana, you should pay people to have that trashy server

@quashinio
You know why you say that? because you're hiding that you have a small pennis or you just don't want to admit that your homosexual :/

@Tenhum
Sorry "Bill Gates"

@thread
Close this thread, I got the money. Selling drugs, jk, I sold the babies of my hamster.

Yeah, selling drugs is alot worse than selling babies, that's what you sounded like :huh:

Prostitution.

Tip:
I'm 15 and my paypal balance is 120, and i didnt have to sell babies xD try saving up money because a keyboard is not a good investment, especcially if it costs 7 dollars haha

Because he doesnt have friends maybe?:p

I have friends, but I don't use them for money.

@Thread
I SAID I GOT THE MONEY AND A NEW KEYBOARD GOSH!, Pd: I didn't sell human babies I sold HAMSTERS BABIES.

You broke a mother's heart, just for a fucking keyboard? Kill yourself
jk, calm the fuck down nigguh

You broke a mother's heart, just for a fucking keyboard? Kill yourself
jk, calm the fuck down nigguh

How the fuck do I have 13 hamsters in a lil place! you obiously don't stay with them if the hamster has like 13 babies per month! I'd have like 200 hamsters by now.

Your hamster sounds like a skank, how much for an hour? huehue I joke, but you shouldn't sell its babies for your personal finances. If you can't cope with a Hamster then give it to a shelter or someone who can look after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back