• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needing a server that is 8.6

GaneraTeam

Reaction score
Hello im looking for a server distro that is cleaned wich means no map and no players in its data base.
Can some one please help me get a server that supports the 8.6 client i would be extremly happy <3

Thx m8, i tryed this one out before but i didn´t get it work, there was something wrong with the mysql files ^^

(I was not able to make the webap to work with the server...)
THanks one more time,

ok now i have tested it and im still on the same error...

STEP 2

Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Users/*****/Desktop/otserver/config.lua on line 28 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 183
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Users/*****/Desktop/otserver/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

I would really suggest The Forgotten Server 0.4.0 rev (8.60), get premium member in otlands and then you can download it.'

PHP:
Warning: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:/Users/*****/Desktop/otserver/config.lua on line 28 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 183
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Users/*****/Desktop/otserver/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

You can start with reading what it stands, if you have tested to solve this problems come back.
Sometimes other people cant help you with everything...

thx i know about the the forgotten server 0.4.0 but i can´t buy the premium seins they dont accept sms/calls...

I know but i posted the error here bucese i couldn´t find the missing stuff in the config.
(everything is as it shoud be) atleast what i can see ^^

im sry if i made you mad m8

Back