• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Needing a TEAM for my custom server!

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Ive been working on this server for the past few day's i mapped veerything 100% added script's by myself 100% and needing help getting player's on my server, Every time i add a advertisement it get's removed so im in need of a good team!

----------------------------------------
"Information ill need"
Name:
Language's:
Future Position?:
What can you help do?:

----------------------------------------

"Also here are some pic's my the server"

p9TT7.png

sOIDq.png

uGQ60.png

VsjuL.png

pByMq.png

EpGcz.png

VIDEO IS UPLOADED! [video=youtube;5Kat4E9aBAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kat4E9aBAk[/video]

Last edited:
"Information ill need"
Name: Ello
Language's: English
What can you help do?: Mappiing - iam scripter too

my english not bad!

iam Nice mapper and scripter ! you can test me !
iam old-owner karamy-war and iam owner Warots
soon i will start my war project!

Yo whatuup! My name's Johan and I'm 16 years old. I live in Sweden and I'm speaking fluently english and swedish, alittle bit germeny. I'm forthcoming with information and have a laid back demeanor.
Since I've been playing tibia/ot now for along time and been in a staff team alot of times, it doesn't hurt to try. I'm looking for a team that I can contribute with.
That's all, I guess. Oh, btw, I'm also pretty chill =].

Yo whatuup! My name's Johan and I'm 16 years old. I live in Sweden and I'm speaking fluently english and swedish, alittle bit germeny. I'm forthcoming with information and have a laid back demeanor.
Since I've been playing tibia/ot now for along time and been in a staff team alot of times, it doesn't hurt to try. I'm looking for a team that I can contribute with.
That's all, I guess. Oh, btw, I'm also pretty chill =].

sorry looking for more experienced people :/

Name: Elias
Language's: Sweden/English
Future Position?: Created own ots with many players. Evo/rlmap/custom/war/pvp/pvpe/highexp/lowexp/normalexp
What can you help do?: Scripter and Mapper.
Extra:
MSN: [email protected]

Name: Elias
Language's: Sweden/English
Future Position?: Created own ots with many players. Evo/rlmap/custom/war/pvp/pvpe/highexp/lowexp/normalexp
What can you help do?: Scripter and Mapper.
Extra:
MSN: [email protected]

We could use a scripter it's just i cant pay untill i get my check or untill people start donating ^^ just got vip working and it all work's 100% so server is accualy almost complete ^.^ also could use some good mapping idea's for quest's cause i got 7 spot's open for quest's and i cant realy think of any but if you're willing to help just pm me ^^ only prob is you'd have to deal with being a CM untill we get more player's and id like to see some of you're work ^.^

Back