• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needing help with Gesior Acc Maker 0.3.3

Rugen

Reaction score
Hello Otland-Members,

folowing error message I get then I try to set the server path:

Warning: Error parsing C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Ana/Desktop/Undead Kingdom/config.lua on line 139 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Ana/Desktop/Undead Kingdom/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

P.S: I dowloaded TFS 0.3.3 from otland, so my config.lua can't be wrong.

Waiting for help!
Rugen.

Last edited:
I have the same problem... Gesior acc maker 0.3.3 is fucking shit.. Gesior can update this shit and delete are his save for acc maker... But many noob people can't do that -.- and I...

If im not misstaken, there is an config.lua file inside the htdocs folder on the 0.3.3. You have to set the server folder: C:/xampp/htdocs instead of normal. check your htdocs folder for a config.lua and change database user/pass ect, hope i helped!

Back