• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Needing team for Centera Server! (NOT REAL CREATOR OF SERVER)

Greetings dear friends...
View attachment 12934
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in our team, Whats your advantages requires you to be a community manager: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Kind Regards,
Anas!

Greetings dear friends...
View attachment 12934
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in our team, Whats your advantages requires you to be a community manager: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Kind Regards,
Anas!

Sorry anas we are looking for people more experienced :> Denied.

First of all if u want players get a dedicaded server cuz your inet suck hardcore, it even laggs when its 3 players online. Second those spawns are just retarded atleast tell your mapper to make real spawns and not just a spot with 300000000 creeps on same place.

And btw kazu, ignoring applications wont help you to get players.

Edit: Btw your king kong spawn are 100% fail. The grey poison are blocking the creeps so u can stand outside without getting attacked.

lol no them 3 player's that r online have no lag ^_^ its just you're shitty computer!!

Application's-
Name: Stoffe
Language's:Swedish and english
Experience:played tibia since 6.9 so around 10-12 years
Profession?:GM, Mapper
Why should we choose you? Well i have mapped most of the quests on this map, Some of the "high level" spawns aswell. So you can check what i have done and how good iam.

OBS: No im not active on OTland, Just tired on Donii to steal all credit about this map

Do you have any thread's of you're mapping? So maybe i can see proof? And then maybe ill let you map for my server ^_^

Do you have any thread's of you're mapping? So maybe i can see proof? And then maybe ill let you map for my server ^_^

Dont need any proof you can ask all other players from the real centera, ETC Gurofox, Flawess, Guardian Angel, Rikser etc. But your ot are just crap and i wouldnt waste my time on it

Edit: And giving out donation items for your friends seriously drop the project

Name: Erik
Language's: English, Swedish and a littlebit Spanish ;)
Experience: I've been playing tibia from that I was 8 years old and started my own first tibia server when I was 13. Then I've been hosting 2 own servers, been god on 2 servers and been senior tutor on 1 server.
Profession?: CM / GM
Why should we choose you? Becouse I'm an exeperienced tibia player that knows how you should be with other players and what rules it should be in tibia. No racism, no botting, no bad language, etc... Then I can be very active and will NEVER abuse my role by giving out any items/levels or something like that.

Contact me thru otland.net and u can get my skype in PM

You've been Accepted. Your position will be Senior tutor

You've been Accepted. You position will be Community Manager.
Please message me in my server (if you dont know the IP pm me on here)
Kidding with me?
Accepting him and his application is failing itself automatically?
Also the other is asking for Gamemaster position, your saying COMMUNITY MANAGER?
Sorry. but!
~Not recommended.

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

Position:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

Last edited:
I too am as baffled as to why you would chose Sinful Dread over some of these other applicants? Some of these people put time and effort into their applications, and you're denying them based off experience when he only has 2 years of it?

NOT RECOMMENDED

Back