• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needs a server

kelugar

Reaction score
Where can I find a server that works like the forgotten server and that does not have an error when you put the server on and has a map?

Hello,

There arnt any full working server that you can download and run on otland. The only server that you can download en run is the forgetten server that Talaturen released.

I suggest you take a look at the Downloads board and maybe you will find a datapack that suits you.
Remember that you can always use the distro from the forgetten server.

For each server go's that you have to spend some work and time on it if you want to make it popular.

Most servers don't have errors at the moment you download it and if you have a errors, you can try to type it in search or in google or ask for support if you are still unable to solve it after that.

ok thanks for the help :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question about the Data pack where would I place the data pack in the forgotten server folder? :O am sorry for these kind of questions am new

- - - Updated - - -

I have the latest 9.6 the forgotten server and need to know what data pack would fit and how do you do that because i c'ant find totorials

Back