• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needs TLC RL tibia map.

this map only comes with the spawn and house xml files, but dont you need the other 2? Mapstore and Housetore?

this map only comes with the spawn and house xml files, but dont you need the other 2? Mapstore and Housetore?

Mapstore and housestore are only for XML-saving servers.

i run XML, so what do i put in the config?

-- map store location (for XML only)
mapstore = "data/world/evolutions-mapstore.xml"

-- house store location (for XML only)
housestore = "data/world/evolutions-housestore.xml"

where it says that, what do i put

Last edited:
@justin234 You run it without it, and ingame you say !save or /save... then the server will automatic create a new housestore and mapstore if your using xml. But anyways i recomand you start using sql server.

pretty nice map, but getting out-dated. And i think its allready in *******

This look really good good work. :D

OFFTOPIC - You've posted in this thread like 20 times, stop spamming to get your post count up dude. You've said its nice like 10 times, and asked the same question another 10 times.

Ontopic - Nice work dude, being a hoster, and being in close contact with my mapper, i know how hard it is to get something like this on such a large scale to work. I highly doubt your going to get a perfect 100% Tibia map. So everyone shut the F*** up and stop crying. Tell him you love it or dont post.

It's nice map, but all stones are walls, allmost all ramps/holes are gone, nearly no monster spwns, and almost no houses.. only the total view is OK.. i think you maybe shud work a bit more on it :S

It's nice map, but all stones are walls, allmost all ramps/holes are gone, nearly no monster spwns, and almost no houses.. only the total view is OK.. i think you maybe shud work a bit more on it :S

I think if you want it to be worked on more than you should work on it yourself to get it to your 'liking'.

haha its fun to se all ppl how say "OMGOMG i will put this in my OT"
Omg guys what do you think? Your computer will never handle a map like this.. :p Only powerful server computer how can host things like this ;)

People do not post things such as (this map sucks, the other one is better, etc etc.)
u dont need too, just dont post in the thread its useless..
what do u win flaming?..¬¬
if the community continues flaming this will become like ot.fan.s
and i dont think u guys want that right? ¬¬
Ontopic: Good map just give it 1 or 2 weeks of work and it will be one of the best. =)

Back