• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Nekiro's 8.6 .exe with faster diagonal steps

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi, I wonder if someone can share a compiled .exe with faster diagonal steps like is mentioned here ... I know I asked for an .exe of nekiro's 8.6 server recently on this thread, if someone can share that same .exe with the diagonal steps feature I will really appreciate a lot !! Do not feel forced to do it, is a request only if someone have some free time because I am really bad at compiling I get lost very easy :confused:

Thanks in advance!

I compiled with latest updates in data packs, you need update your datapack.

Wow thanks a lot it was very quick!! The server fly now the diagonal steps are very different now
I will see the changelog on github to see what have changed
Post automatically merged:

@Eduardo170 other question, is this system enabled in the new sources? also what changes has been made on datapack appart of having scripts folder for revscripts? thanks in advance

Ok done, I replaced all the lib files and event scripts, guess that will work

Last edited:
Wow thanks a lot it was very quick!! The server fly now the diagonal steps are very different now
I will see the changelog on github to see what have changed

@Eduardo170 other question, is this system enabled in the new sources? also what changes has been made on datapack appart of having scripts folder for revscripts? thanks in advance

Ok done, I replaced all the lib files and event scripts, guess that will work

not working giving an error

Hello I have downloaded the link you have posted and now I have this in my folder
When I click on the application "theforgottenserver-x64", nothing appears.. it seems to close immediately

I haven't run a OT for 10 years and I am curious why I have no config.lua nor a file to attach in phpmyadmin, to creat a database :S

I'd be glad if anyone could help me!

Hello I have downloaded the link you have posted and now I have this in my folder
When I click on the application "theforgottenserver-x64", nothing appears.. it seems to close immediately

I haven't run a OT for 10 years and I am curious why I have no config.lua nor a file to attach in phpmyadmin, to creat a database :S

You need this

I have those files and all I get is this: Sem título.jpg
Please someone help me?

Back