• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara Team preparing for launch[Five years of development]Custom 10.34

Server is online???
i like the website but if the server is online allready u guys made a huge mistake... didnt see any advertising at all :(
A custom server can only be succesfull if advertised really well, the community is small as it is so you need everyone to know its coming!

Server is online???
i like the website but if the server is online allready u guys made a huge mistake... didnt see any advertising at all :(
A custom server can only be succesfull if advertised really well, the community is small as it is so you need everyone to know its coming!

The server is not online yet, the release date is 14th of march as the post say! I hope to see you there! :)

The game is not called The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Online. It's The Elder Scrolls: Online, and I've played the beta for the past 4 months and understand this. I love the game and it's just an inconvenient time, is all. I'll definitely try out this server, however.

I didn't even know this server was coming online lol. I was trying to figure out if there were custom vocs and had to go to your website and click on someone in the highscore list to figure that out.. and I had to click out of the top 5 since for some reason your drop down lists didn't have highscores in it. There are no custom vocs and idk if there are custom spells because there is no where to find this out. I'm not going to login to look for myself. I wouldn't worry about developers stealing your ideas the players don't even have any idea what to expect in this server.

Thnx for the wiki..... lol

http://nelvara.wikia.com/wiki/Nelvara_Wiki

I have to admit, my first impressions of the server weren't all that great, because I was wondering what made the server a custom OT. However, since I've been playing OTs for more than a decade, I know much better than to judge a server based off first impressions. It took three shots, but I finally began enjoying the server.

I didn't, and still don't like the fact that there are no custom vocations (as far as I can tell), and no custom spells (again, as far as I can tell). No spell library on the website, and no spell command, and haven't found my way to a spellbook as of yet. Either way, if you've played tibia, you should have no problem playing this server.

Besides the custom map, and a couple of custom item uses, like the luminous orb, I fail to see what's in-depth custom about this OT. However, that aside, it actually is a great server. It's fun to play, not tooo fast to level but still fairly quick. Its map is expansive and can be very confusing (for example, I was in a mino cave once and the next floor down were 2 dragons, no warning of any sort).

No custom spells, vocs, monsters, weapons, equipment, and etc, all that aside, it's a great server. Again, this is just a beginner's perspective, but I feel like if the "custom" of the custom server isn't slapping me across the face by the time I hit level 19, it's not very custom, besides its wonderful map, of course.

After six months of uptime the server is totally empty.. There are a few known reasons for this such as the violent start when some people had connecting problems and got a 1 hour ~ disadvantage. This made some people very unsatisfied and we apologize for that. BUT we figured that 1 hour wouldn't make any bigger difference in the "leveling race".

Anyhow.. A huge thanks to those who kept playing and had trust in Nelvara, you made a big difference. Thanks to you guys we've had alot of improvements done. Some of the improvements you helped us to accomplish can be found at http://www.nelvara.com/changelog
A special thanks to Znote for his big will to help us out both inside & outside the game.

Now.. let's get to the point.
The server have been more or less empty since the middle of july and we want to find a solution for this. We are therefore asking you guys if a reset of Nelvara would make it bloom again. Opinions and suggestions are warmly welcomed!

Yours, David.

Still have never seen an item with the random stats. Only looted a hatchet with like, 2% attack speed or something.. Seemed SUPER SUPER RARE, which is good but not THAT rare. Everyone complained they couldnt find any haha.

The dedication to this project is very impressive, hopefully you will get some players :)

Back