• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Neobot keys

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
First of all... I'm not really sure if this is allowed here. If any mod checks this thread and see that it isnt valid, feel free to delete it. I read the stickys and didnt find anything about it... And since people sell accounts of WoW, Runescape and etc... I just decided to give it a try.
Sorry if i'm breaking any rule.

I'm in need of cash in real tibia at the moment... So ima use my credits on the cellphone and sell a few keys...

I'm currently selling:

- 1 Month key [2]

OR

- 3 Month key

OR

- 6 Month extension key

Any of those will ofc be registered to your email.

Heres the prices:

1 Month = 200k on lunara OR 250k on any other pvp server. If you want to pay in Non-pvp, give me your offer but most likely, I wont aceppt unless its a damn good offer.

3 Months = 500k on lunara OR 550k on any other pvp server. If you want to pay in Non-pvp, same as above.

Elite extension key = 700k on lunara or 750k on any other pvp server. If you want to pay in Non-pvp, same as above.

Note that I will either sell [2] 1 month account or [1] 3 month account or [1] elite extension key.

I will not go first unless you're a moderator or you can get a moderator to confirm you're trustworthy (you must also have a high post count and/or rep).

I've done 1 trade so far in this forum (bought some rl tibia items)... If any if you got any doubts, I guess you can ask Ancores. Guess that can prove I'm trustworthy.

Your thread isn't illegal to post in any way. Good luck!

Red

Sold 1x Month key on another forum.. Wich leaves me with 1 standard month account left!

Back