• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon M-Competitions - Prison Theme [Voting]

Which one did you like the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Welcome to the voting section of the Competition!

As you maybe know the theme was "Prison"
I'm very glad to have this first voting time on my first Competition!

Voting Rules!
  • Do not vote on yourself!
  • Do not ask others to vote on you!
  • Do not flame others works!

Well, enough of that!
Let's get voting, shall we?!

1. Vegas
tix.jpg

2. Jester
2cp2ooh.png

3. Circa Skater
14xlcw8.png

4. makr0mango
19v3ht.png

Makr0mango's looks really nice! You should have placed a spoon on the rotten body that was graving in the earth. ^^

I would of choosen makr0mango but his is not done and is not fair for others that were done, So my vote goes to Circa Skater@!@

Circa Skater's map is very cool but I prefer makromango's style.
My vote goes to mango :3

maakromango, if u dont even bother to finish why do u think people would vote for you? its a nice idea but my vote is neutral since u didnt bother to actually finish it

Circa Skater,
I see it playable and nicely made. I hope you win.

makr0mango, however I would vote for Circa Skater but his map is more like a magical area then a shitty prison

Makromango's looks best in my eyes. Circa Skater have messed up the borders, I don't know why he placed a desert border in the middle. Also the ice don't fit there like those small stones over grass decoration o_O (Not flame tought, just trying to open ya eyes ^^ )

Well I'll explain it, this was a minotaur place I was mapping and I made a prison on it and I thought I could post it for this competition.
@ the different element borders, cause there's a minotaur mage there x)

The reason I didn't finish it was because I went outside in real, simple as that. My vote goes to Circa~.

Well i can see that its an hole army with greaters mappers here. and im glad i joined this competsion to test myself. and now i see i got to work alot more on my details. but anyways guys Great job love the work and if i can vote for an other player it woud be jester. so my vote goes to jester

2dtx1du.jpg

my prison :p i know im to late just wanna show it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back