• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon Mapping 8.21 style!

Do you think this is good?

• It's awsome!

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • It's Good!

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • This Sucks!

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
not in this way :eek:

I'm not sure if I like it, it's just... well, I'd say bad.
First, I indeed think it's overdetailed, and some details don't fit there... :eek: I mean, how can there be grey (stone) blunt walls if there's no stone around anywhere? and what are those 'grass hills' doing in a cave? they belong @ the surface. It's just not good, and you're making ruines out of every building you place in the nature, not do that, okey?

Maybe the stone walls are the beginning of a underground mountain? I mean, a mountain is ofc at the surface but there can still be pure rock underground :p

Maybe the spot where the grass hills are at where just the perfect location for regular grass, which then evolved to a mean mutant grass hill which will soon take over the whole cave?

Maybe the ruin is just that. A ruin? Maybe it fits in with the surrounding.. You dont know what buildings or structures there is on the surface. Maybe there is a whole abandoned city there and this is just some miniature cave where someone wanted to build a house a thousand years ago..

Sorry for the sarcasm in the reply. But use your imagination for gods sake! There is no "rules" for mapping, so dont act like that either..

The only thing I think is that I too find it a tiny bit overdetailed.. But, I cant do it any better so I wont criticize your work :p

Maybe the stone walls are the beginning of a underground mountain? I mean, a mountain is ofc at the surface but there can still be pure rock underground :p

Maybe the spot where the grass hills are at where just the perfect location for regular grass, which then evolved to a mean mutant grass hill which will soon take over the whole cave?

Maybe the ruin is just that. A ruin? Maybe it fits in with the surrounding.. You dont know what buildings or structures there is on the surface. Maybe there is a whole abandoned city there and this is just some miniature cave where someone wanted to build a house a thousand years ago..

Sorry for the sarcasm in the reply. But use your imagination for gods sake! There is no "rules" for mapping, so dont act like that either..

The only thing I think is that I too find it a tiny bit overdetailed.. But, I cant do it any better so I wont criticize your work :p
Dude, I can say it if I don't like it oki? and I posted the reasons why I don't like it, so no whining

Wow dude, WOW! You must be a great mapper. Theres only one bug i bet you already found. In the left building theres something missing. Beside that it rules! I want to request you to make a PvP-Enforced City :D

Yeah that should be cool (H).
If there were many pro mappers on otlands, which mades a few pvp cities together in a few different styles (H)

Btw I like your map :)

Sure, it's decent. But it's fucking overdetailed. Playable > Overdetailed

Basically, what makes this look good isn't any cool skills, it's the new items everybody think looks so cool. It's just a rather basic cave with a shitload of details

Pits of Xanoreth <-- Now THAT! IS Dam sexy.
Rep++ For you my friend ;D

Back