• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
God, I feel like a spammer, when I'm making all these Mapping Threads.
Anyways, I decided to make a single thread where I can put all my mappings that I want to show you guys. :wub:

So here it is, "My latest mapping works!"
I will be updating this thread almost every day, and I will just show pieces that I like.

Here we go, first Picture of the Thread!
9k8hf9.png

That's a picture from Ere'nath actually.
Gate to a city named "Arthanil" that I've been working on lately. Surojad made the "Original" of this gate, and I remapped it. Thanks Surojad. :wub:

Ok, hope you'll stay input in the thread.
Be kind and leave a comment or maybe critics.
No Flame!

Kind regards,
Neon

NEON SUX! FOR REAL HES THE WORST MAPPER EVER BORN :D
LTS FIGHT ON MSN NEON YOU SUCK AT MAPPING

@thread
Nice pic's ;D

@Pro Warbringer
NEON SUX! FOR REAL HES THE WORST MAPPER EVER BORN
LTS FIGHT ON MSN NEON YOU SUCK AT MAPPING

I know :)

Hehe, thanks for the comments :wub:

Just a little Tomb Room.
15qdncp.png

My latest :) Desert Temple

First!
2927dic.png

After!
2vb7joh.png

Neon, love the gate although I think you dont need the sign on top of the center pillar. Maybe a flag or something would be nice, otherwise it was perfect.

I love the pictures from the first page, but I really don't like the one's on the second..the tombs are supposed to be underground and with different kind of walls, and that looks like a cathedral.. and the desert oasis is looking good except for the "street", still awesome mapping please continue with this thread

Desert Temple, ingame.

j922ye.png

=)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back