• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neptikz

Humm, am I the only one who debugs trying to start it? ;<

He got sooooo pwn3d, and then tried to pwn ME NOOO PLZOR, a legend never dies!

Fenrock Fun.cam

Legend? Never heard of you. Loved it where that Xaani kid got solopwned by Neptikz when he was attacked by 8 people.

Yes indeed. And Xaani go quit tibia, remove tibia from your computer. Don't come up now and say he got kick, pinged. Xaani take my advice.;)

Yes indeed. And Xaani go quit tibia, remove tibia from your computer. Don't come up now and say he got kick, pinged. Xaani take my advice.;)
Xaani and warhor is the only ppl i know on this ot that DOESNT use bot, so shut up and go lick aaps ass some more

1st, Qknight I dont even know aap I dont even know his name ingame, so how should I asslick him?
2nd I dont care if they dont use bot its their own problem, and btw how hard can it be to press one hotkey? (exura gran)

Last edited:
Did I say I was the legend?

I said that a Legend Never Dies , I didn't ment me :) :eek:

"He got sooooo pwn3d, and then tried to pwn ME NOOO PLZOR, a legend never dies! " <--- This pretty much says everything :p

MR.LVL 791 IS HERE , THAT ROOK'S CHARS, DOES UE ALMOST 1600? AND DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PVP ONLY LIKE UE OT. Ue isn't the only thing in tibia you know? SD EXIST TOO :D !

MR.LVL 791 IS HERE , THAT ROOK'S CHARS, DOES UE ALMOST 1600? AND DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PVP ONLY LIKE UE OT. Ue isn't the only thing in tibia you know? SD EXIST TOO :D !

hahah and you say that?

look at your movies who spam ue ;o

btw come to rl tibia (Berylia) and i show u my skills :>

Xaani and warhor is the only ppl i know on this ot that DOESNT use bot, so shut up and go lick aaps ass some more

hes the biggest botter, i give you 1kk if you name someone who bots more then warhor <3

Back